You’ve probably seen some of your fellow artists post their music on Deezer, Apple Music, iTunes or Spotify and have always wondered how they do it. Here’s what you need to know.
- There’s more than one way to do it.
- The one we are about to show you is the Easiest, Cheapest and Fastest!
- It costs only K240 ($20)
Yes! $20 or K250 to get your music onto iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Amazon, Google Play, Tidal, iHeartRadio, YouTube, Deezer and 150+ other stores & streaming services.
- You’ll need to have an email address and a debit card.
- That’s all you need.
- Projects get uploaded and posted within a week!
- The $20 (K250) covers you for a whole year!
- You can upload as many of your songs and albums as you would like.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Simply go to this link below (You actually get a 7% discount if you use our link)
CLICK HERE TO START
Sign up by following the link above create a new account then start submitting your music!
Documenting the influential people and events shaping the Zambian media, entertainment and social culture.